Birth to 5 Program: Little Joeys
Setup for Success – Little Joeys
Little Joeys is our Birth to Five years of age early years learning session where mums, dads, grandparents, caregivers, children and babies meet in a relaxed and friendly environment. Little Joeys requires an adult to stay and play throughout the session.
- Gives the children an opportunity to have fun, make new friends and develop skills through informal play.
- Provides a caring and supportive environment that promotes early childhood development across all learning areas in the pre-school years.
- Allows parents and carers to spend quality time encouraging, helping or playing and learning with their children.
- Works to enhance parental understanding of child development and assist parents with strategies that can be implemented in their homes.
- Provides parents and carers with an opportunity to meet other parents and carers, make friends and share ideas and experiences.