Our Vision and Mission
The vision of Sacred Heart is to: GROW IN LOVE:
The love of God,
The love of family,
The love of each other,
The love of learning,
The love of justice,
The love of the environment,
The love of a healthy mind and body
This vision is central to our mission as we serve to provide each person in our care with an environment where the whole person can be developed physically, emotionally, spiritually, creatively, socially and intellectually. In this environment, the staff is committed to providing an education which:
- promotes the Catholic faith in partnership with parents and carers.
- enables students to experience success within a safe environment.
- appreciates the value and dignity of all people.
- recognises and supports the individual needs and learning styles of student.
- promotes positive interaction between students, teachers, parents, administrators and friends within the school and wider community.
- encourages excellence by offering relevant and appropriate curriculum.
- fosters values and attitudes that engender positive self-esteem and respect for others. provides students with skills, knowledge and attitudes for making connections to lifelong learning.
Our school mission has its basis in the Gospel message:
“And now I give you a new commandment: Love one another. As I have loved you so you must love one another.” John 13:34